Sensitive Berlin Sock
The unique design of these dress socks from Falke takes a variety of factors into account to ensure the highest levels of comfort and function. Made of merino wool, cotton, polyamide, and elastane for warmth, softness and durable wear.
- Each sock is anatomically designed for optimal comfort and wear. Marked "L" or "R" on toe of sock to identify each.
- Knit with a variegated tonal weave.
- Combed cotton interior, with temperature regulating merino wool exterior to help wick away moisture.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Hand-linked toe seam for reduced friction and improved comfort.
- Falke logo and collection name with European sizing text knit into insole of both socks.
- Please note: See Size Chart for specific sizing information.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 2-1/4" wide cuff.
- 8" cuff to heel.
- 11" from heel to toe.
- Hand-linked comfort toe seam.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
62% virgin wool, 20% , 17% , 1%
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: wash gently with mild wool detergent, machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry, or iron. Dry clean safe.
|Universal Cup Size||48D12|
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Items shipped by HerRoom.com & HisRoom.com between November 15, 2022 and December 11, 2022, may be returned until January 25, 2023, for a full refund subject to our other return guidelines.
Easy 30-Day Returns
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We only accept new, odor-free merchandise with original tags.