Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody 84030
Zip-up hoodie is windproof and treated with DWR to repel water and moisture. Ripstop shell has PlumaFill insulation to keep you warm. Hoodie compresses for easy packing. Made of nylon and polyester.
- Ultralight Pertex Quantum ripstop shell is water resistant and windproof.
- Hoodie is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep out moisture.
- Lightweight PlumaFill insulates hoodie that gives the warmth of regular down but with a synthetic alternative.
- Quilted shell has minimal stitching to stabilize and maximize the loft of insulation.
- Patagonia tag is sewn at left chest.
- Full zipper closure with corded pull has storm flap for protection.
- Under-the-helmet hood has covered elastic along the edge.
- Hoodie has long, dropped sleeves.
- Welted zip pockets have smooth lining and keep your hands warm.
- Inner "drop-in" pockets are deep, with covered elastic along the opening.
- Left inner pocket has reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Encased elastic at cuffs and hem keeps in the warmth.
- Hoodie compresses down and can fold into left inner pocket.
- According to Patagonia, Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 64% of Patagonia's fabrics are made with recycled materials.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Hood seam is 17-1/2" long.
- Center front zip is 29-5/8" long with corded pull.
- Side seams are 16-5/8" long.
- Underarm Inseams are 22-1/2" long.
- Cuffs are 3/8" wide.
- Zip pockets are 6-5/8" long.
- Inner pockets are 12-1/8" by 7-1/4".
- 3/4" wide hem.
- 42-1/4" hem circumference.
- Measurements taken from a size Large and may vary by size.
Shell: 100% Nylon|
Lining: 100% Polyester
Country of origin: Imported
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach or iron. Tumble dry on low. Can be dry cleaned.
$299.00 Free Shipping ($50+)
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $50 Order*
Micro Puff Hoody
190696299779, 190696300192, 190696300208, 190696299786, 190696299809, 190696300215
Forge Grey, Black
L, XL, 2XL