Royal Classic Open Fly Brief
|If you're looking for a Zimmerli brief with a little higher rise, consider the Royal Classic slip style 252-840.|
The Royal Classic collection is made of single jersey knit mercerized cotton from long twisted yarn that produces a feather-light and soft material with the smoothest texture of any of Zimmerli's fabrics.
- Made with a circular knitting process that gives the fabric a four-way stretch quality that ensures a close fit and shape retention.
- Mercerized cotton offers both a pleasant, attractive luster and anti-microbial properties that makes the fabric virtually odor resistant.
- All of Zimmerli's fabrics are produced on their knitting machines to ensure the finest, unparalleled quality undergarments available.
- Traditional brief fly-front with hidden opening.
- Smooth, seamless seat.
- Crotch gusset inseam for better overall fit and appearance and to reduce chafing.
- Exposed elastic waistband.
- Tag with size and fabric information sewn onto center back interior of waistband.
- Open fly.
- Made in Switzerland.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 5" side seams exclusive of waistband.
- 9-1/2" high .
- 1" elastic waistband.
- 1/2" wide leg trim.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
100% long staple, combed, mercerized Egyptian
Country of origin: Imported
Care Instructions: machine wash warm, do not bleach, line dry, warm iron, dry clean
|Universal Cup Size||48D12|
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Items shipped by HerRoom.com & HisRoom.com between November 15, 2022 and December 11, 2022, may be returned until January 25, 2023, for a full refund subject to our other return guidelines.
Easy 30-Day Returns
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We only accept new, odor-free merchandise with original tags.
HisRoom gets it; the weight and softness of your undergarments are important to you. Our handy ratios are here to help you quickly make a more informed buying decision.