100% Nature Tencel Boxer
Knit boxer with the softness of silk and environmentally friendly production that can be returned to the earth as compost. Made of knit 100% Tencel lyocell.
- Cradle to Cradle certified as produced from responsibly sustained forests, and is 100% compostable after use.
- Knit has breathable properties with antimicrobial elements so that it resists odors.
- Waistband is soft-backed elastic with a raised Calida logo pattern.
- Button fly-front has a single contrast button closure.
- Seamless sides.
- Center back seam reduces excess fabric for a modern fit.
- Two-ply straight leg hems.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Eco-friendly growing and production methods are pesticide free, better for your health and the environment.
- Fabric info tag at inner back.
- Open fly.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Elastic along waistband is 1-1/4" wide.
- 13" high back and front rise.
- Seamless sides are 13-3/4" long.
- s are 4-1/2" long.
- 3/4" wide hem.
- 24" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash cold, gentle cycle, use color detergent, do not bleach or tumble dry, cool iron if necessary, dry clean safe
|Universal Cup Size||48D12|
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Items shipped by HerRoom.com & HisRoom.com between November 15, 2022 and December 11, 2022, may be returned until January 25, 2023, for a full refund subject to our other return guidelines.
Easy 30-Day Returns
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We only accept new, odor-free merchandise with original tags.
HisRoom gets it; the weight and softness of your undergarments are important to you. Our handy ratios are here to help you quickly make a more informed buying decision.