Nano Puff Water Resistant Vest
- As seen worn by correspondent Jeff Pegues on "CBS This Morning"
This brick-patterned, quilted nano puff vest has a durable water repellent finish. Made of recycled 100% polyester.
- Modern Classic fit.
- Full zip front.
- Standing collar blocks wind and increases warmth.
- Moisture-wicking interior.
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet.
- Made with eco-friendly 55% post consumer recycled content.
- Ripstop DWR (durable water repellent) shell is more long lasting.
- Patagonia label is sewn onto left side of chest.
- Interior zip pocket on right side of chest has a carabiner clip.
- Front pockets with zipper closures.
- Adjustable drawcord at interior of left side of hem to seal in warmth.
- Drop-tail hem keeps your rear warmer.
- Perfect for wearing over tops to keep warm and stay dry during precipitation.
- bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 2-3/8" tall collar.
- 26-1/4" long full zip front.
- 28-3/4" tall center back.
- 15-3/4" long side seam measurement.
- 7" long front pocket openings
- 7-1/2" long interior chest zipper pocket.
- 1-1/2" wide hem.
- 41" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
100% (100% recycled shell and , 55% recycled fill) Country of origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
|Universal Cup Size||48D12|
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Items shipped by HerRoom.com & HisRoom.com between November 15, 2022 and December 11, 2022, may be returned until January 25, 2023, for a full refund subject to our other return guidelines.
Easy 30-Day Returns
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We only accept new, odor-free merchandise with original tags.
HisRoom gets it; the weight and softness of your undergarments are important to you. Our handy ratios are here to help you quickly make a more informed buying decision.