Zimmerli Royal Classic Open Fly Brief 252-840
The Royal Classic collection is made of single jersey knit mercerized cotton from long twisted yarn that produces a feather-light and soft material with the smoothest texture of any of Zimmerli's fabrics.
- Made with a circular knitting process that gives the fabric a four-way stretch quality that ensures a close fit and shape retention.
- Mercerized cotton offers both a pleasant, attractive luster and anti-microbial properties that makes the fabric virtually odor resistant.
- All of Zimmerli's fabrics are produced on their knitting machines to ensure the finest, unparalleled quality undergarments available.
- Functional fly with hidden opening at right.
- Smooth, seamless seat.
- Crotch gusset inseam provides better overall fit and appearance and reduces chafing.
- Exposed elastic waistband.
- Tag with size and fabric information sewn onto center back interior of waistband.
- Open fly.
- Made in Switzerland.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 3 1/2" long seamless side measurements.
- 12" long center fly seam (including waistband).
- 1 1/4" wide elastic waistband.
- 1/2" wide elastic leg bands.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
100% long staple, combed, mercerized Egyptian Cotton
Country of origin: Imported
Care Instructions: machine wash warm, do not bleach, line dry, warm iron, dry clean
$85.00 Free Shipping ($50+)