I Love Nature Compostable Tencel T-Shirt
A green solution tee with a silky feel knit that can be composted at the end of its long, enjoyable life. Made of semi-sheer, single jersey-knit Tencel Micro lyocell made from eucalyptus trees.
- All materials used to make this tee are sustainable and bio-degradable.
- Calida's Cradle to Cradle label shows that this t-shirt may be re-used in the biological cycle.
- Calida's sustainability breakthrough produces the first completely biodegradable fiber from 100% cellulose.
- Sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified to be free of harmful substances.
- Light and breathable with surface temperature-regulating properties.
- Odor-resistant quality.
- Crew neckline has a narrow, smooth knit band.
- Short sleeves.
- Patch pocket on left chest.
- Loose fit.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 1/2" wide band at neck.
- 26" tall center front.
- 29-5/8" tall center back.
- 18" long side seams.
- 3-1/4" long underarm sleeve .
- 1" wide hem.
- 42-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate cycle, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, cool iron, dry clean safe
|Universal Cup Size||48D12|
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Items shipped by HerRoom.com & HisRoom.com between November 15, 2022 and December 11, 2022, may be returned until January 25, 2023, for a full refund subject to our other return guidelines.
Easy 30-Day Returns
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We only accept new, odor-free merchandise with original tags.
HisRoom gets it; the weight and softness of your undergarments are important to you. Our handy ratios are here to help you quickly make a more informed buying decision.