Shock Doctor Elite SVR Recovery Compression Socks 927
Graduated compression socks feature a sophisticated anatomic knit for elite performance and fit. Made of Tactel nylon, polyamide, Timbrelle nylon and Lycra elastane.
- Anatomical 3D knit for the best possible fit with Left and Right specific "L" and "R" designations.
- Targeted Compression coverage for feet and calves to ensure elevated muscle support with fatigue-reducing properties.
- Fit encourages blood flow, which delivers more oxygen to muscles to reduce lactic acid build-up for less soreness.
- Specially knit ventilated mesh zones at back of calf and cuff, heel and ball of foot for easy heat release and air circulation.
- Moisture-wicking fabric with Timbrelle for quick-dry response.
- Antimicrobial threads help reduce odor in knit.
- Two-ply mesh-knit cuff.
- Fine-ribbed front of leg and top of foot allows fabric to flex without losing fit for optimal performance.
- 3D heel pocket for an exceptional fit.
- Comfort toe seam for less chance of chafing.
- Raised traction pattern on bottom of foot gives better contact and movement.
- Shock Doctor logos around ankle.
- One pair.
- Made in Switzerland.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Cuff is 1" wide.
- Cuff to heel is 11-1/2" long.
- Heel to toe is 8" long.
- Hand-linked toe seam.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
46% Tactel Nylon, 26% Polyamide, 19% Timbrelle nylon, 9% Lycra Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: hand or machine wash warm with similar colors, do not dry clean, do not bleach, line dry or tumble dry no heat
+Add to My Hearts+
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $50 Order*
Elite SVR Recovery Compression Socks
733313049724, 733313049731, 733313049748
M, L, XL