Shock Doctor Core Short With Bio-Flex Cup 362
Compression boxer brief is made to help step up your hockey game, and give you protection with a hard impact-absorbing cup. Made of polyester and spandex.
- Includes Bio-Flex Athletic Cup for protection.
- Cup rim is a flexing gel material for a more comfortable fit that stays in place.
- Hard plastic cup body has ventilation holes at the sides and top to allow air to circulate.
- Pouch with cup pocket is sewn down to interior of short with a vertical dart at the bottom for shape.
- Curved seams at front deliver a more engaged fit.
- Compression fit for muscle group support for better athletic performance and less fatigue afterwards.
- Moisture-wicking properties work to dry out fabric more quickly.
- Hook-and-loop pads at front and back of legs helps hold up hockey socks.
- Seamless sides.
- Center back seam defines fit so that you get the most out of compression benefits.
- Exposed elastic waistband has an extra soft feel with sturdy stretch and raised Shock Doctor logos.
- Woven logo patch is sewn onto band back, with style 362 tag at front left.
- Fabric info tags are attached to back of inner waist.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Elastic logo along waistband is 1-1/2" wide.
- 11-1/2" high back and front rise.
- Seamless sides are 17-1/2" long.
- Inseams are 8-1/2" long.
- Hook-and-loop closure pads are 2-1/2" tall by 2-1/2" wide.
- 5/8" wide hem.
- 16" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: hand or machine wash warm, wash with similar colors, do not dry clean, do not bleach, drip dry or tumble dry low
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $50 Order*
Core Short With Bio-Flex Cup
733313031293, 733313031309, 733313031316, 733313031323, 733313031330
S, M, L, XL, 2XL