Big Man Emfielder 2.0 Polo
- Regular Size = T220856
- Tall Man Size = BT225290T
This standard-setting polo with specially formulated moisture-management properties comes in an extended size range for Big Men. Made of Supima cotton and polyester.
- Island Zone performance properties wick moisture away from skin and help dry out fabric for cool comfort.
- Highly breathable pique knit body.
- Standard sturdy knit collar.
- Partial button closure at neck with three buttons and contrast stitching.
- Short loose sleeves with contrast stitching and ribbed cuffs.
- Contrast stitching at shoulders.
- Fully taped shoulder seams and interior of collar.
- Straight hem with contrast stitch details and vents at the sides to open up fit.
- Embroidered Tommy Bahama sailfish logo on the left chest.
- Hang loop inside the collar.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Back of collar is 1-1/2" tall.
- Center back is 33-1/2" tall.
- Center front is 30-1/2" tall with 3 functional buttons at top.
- Side seams are 20" long.
- Underarm sleeve is 7" long.
- 1" wide hem.
- 66-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from size 4XL and may vary slightly by size.
71% Supima , 29%
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: wash with buttons closed, machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle, do not use fabric softener, remove promptly after washing, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, cool iron if needed, do not iron the decoration, do not dry clean
|Universal Cup Size||48D12|
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Items shipped by HerRoom.com & HisRoom.com between November 15, 2022 and December 11, 2022, may be returned until January 25, 2023, for a full refund subject to our other return guidelines.
Easy 30-Day Returns
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We only accept new, odor-free merchandise with original tags.
HisRoom gets it; the weight and softness of your undergarments are important to you. Our handy ratios are here to help you quickly make a more informed buying decision.