Patagonia Stretch Hydropeak 18 Inch Boardshort 86695
Nuts and bolts board shorts with multiple solid color options and performance properties for excellent wear. Made of woven recycled polyester with elastane.
- DWR finish repels water so fabric dries out much more quickly and you won't feel weighed down.
- 4-way stretch for easy, unrestricted movement.
- Non-stretch waistband has soft rip-stop lining for comfort and shape-retaining hold.
- Curved band design sits more naturally at hips.
- Laced closure at front has flat-woven laces.
- Stretch panel on inner fly-front for coverage.
- Inseam is set forward to reduce chafing.
- Welt pocket at right rear side has a zip closure and mesh interior.
- Stretch key loop is attached to inside of pocket.
- Patagonia logo on front left leg above hem.
- Notched vents at hemline gives hem a more open fit.
- Sewn-in tag.
- Open fly.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 14-1/2" from top of waistband to bottom of front.
- 18-1/2" long side seam.
- 9-1/4" deep Inseam.
- 2" wide waistband.
- 4-1/4" long pocket opening.
- 3/8" wide hem.
- 23-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size 34 Waist and may vary slightly by size.
87% recycled Polyester, 13% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash warm, do not bleach, tumble dry low, cool iron if necessary
$59.00 Free Shipping ($50+)