Patagonia RO 50+ UPF Short Sleeve Sun Swim T-Shirt 86175
A great all-purpose athletic shirt you can wear in and out of the water. This short sleeve tee provides exceptional UV protection, odor control, and quick-drying comfort. Made of knit polyester and elastane.
- Crew neckline with interior taping at back of neck.
- Super soft knit with 4-way stretch for ease of mobility.
- Short, set-in sleeves with a fish graphic at lower side of left sleeve.
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking performance for light, comfortable wear.
- Patagonia logo printed onto left side of chest.
- UPF 50+ protection defends you against harmful UV rays.
- Polygiene odor control technology for lasting freshness that won't wash out.
- Flat-lock seams provide chafe-free comfort and movements.
- Patagonia wave graphic printed across top of back.
- Loose-fitting cut promotes cooling airflow over the skin.
- According to Patagonia, assembled with Fair Trade Certified sewing.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Taping along neckline is 3/4" wide.
- Center front is 24-1/2" tall.
- Center back is 28-3/4" tall.
- Side seams are 18" long.
- Underarm sleeve Inseams are 5-3/4" long.
- 1/2" wide hem.
- 43" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported.
Care: Machine wash cold and tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. No bleach.
View Size Chart