Patagonia Capilene Midweight Baselayer Pant 44485
Experience the most versatile baselayer with amazing comfort in this pant. Features Polartec Power Grid fabric for easy layering and ease of movement. Made of knit polyester and spandex.
- Brushed grid pattern is breathable and provides superior warmth.
- Wicks away sweat for temperature regulation and keeps you dry.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric for easy layering and ease of movement.
- Polygiene odor-control is a permanent odor solution that lasts for the life of the garment.
- Functional fly with right side entry.
- Crotch gusset for comfort and mobility.
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Sewn-on exposed, brushed elastic waistband with repeated logo.
- Patagonia label is sewn onto back interior of waist.
- bluesign approved.
- Open fly.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 12-3/4" high front and back rise.
- 40-1/2" long side seam.
- 33" deep inseam.
- 1-1/2" wide waistband.
- 3-3/4" wide hem.
- 10-3/4" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
97% polyester, 3% spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
View Size Chart
Capilene Midweight Baselayer Pant
Ash Tan/El Cap Khaki