Patagonia P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody 39539
This cozy hoodie has the signature mountain range print across the chest, a brushed, fleecy interior, and is made from 95% recycled materials. Made from recycled cotton, post consumer recycled polyester, and spandex fleece.
- According to Patagonia, each hoodie uses 14.9 plastic bottles, .82 pounds of cotton scraps, saves 184 gallons of water, and is Fair Trade Certified.
- Body has smooth knit exterior and a soft, fuzzy inside of brushed fleece.
- Two part hood can be adjusted with two flat woven drawstrings.
- Seam behind neck is taped to prevent discomfort.
- Screen-print across the chest is printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- Kangaroo pocket has fleecy lining for warming your hands.
- Long sleeves have wide, ribbed cuffs for insulation.
- Patagonia ribbon tag sewn at left side seam.
- Double layer, ribbed cuff.
- Interior tag at side seam.
- Pullover styling.
- Midweight knit is great for keeping warm in chillier weather.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Hood seam is 21-3/4" long.
- Center back is 26-1/2" tall.
- Center front is 24-1/2" tall.
- Side seam are 18" long.
- Underarm Inseam is 20-1/2" long with 2-1/2" wide cuff.
- Kangaroo pocket is 7-7/8" tall by 14" wide.
- 2-1/2" wide hem.
- 40" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
48% recycled Cotton, 47% recycled Polyester, 5% Spandex fleece|
Country of Origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
+Add to My Wishlist+
$79.00 Free Shipping ($50+)
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $50 Order*
P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody
191743100116, 191743100161, 191743100185, 191743100192, 191743100215
S, M, L, XL, 2XL