Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee Tank 39181
A versatile, durable tank top with a regular fit, smooth feel, and responsible origin. According to Patagonia, this tank is made of 100% recycled fabrics - recycled cotton and polyester.
- Crew neckline.
- Rib-knit body is soft and comfortable.
- Patagonia logo printed onto left side of chest.
- Sleeveless with wide shoulder straps.
- Low-profile seams at neck and arms allow for chafe-free comfort and movement.
- Original artwork at back and logo on front are screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- Tagless at back of neck for comfort.
- Lightweight knit cotton-blend tank top is comfortable in warmer climates.
- According to Patagonia, constructed with Fair Trade Certified sewing and is bluesign approved.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 27-3/4" tall center back.
- 23" tall center front.
- 17-3/4" long side seam.
- 2-3/4" wide shoulder straps.
- 3/4" wide hem.
- 43" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
50% recycled Cotton, 50% recycled Polyester
Country of origin: Imported.
Care: Machine wash cold and tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
View Size Chart
P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee Tank
190696475180 190696475791 190696476293
White, Doomite Blue, Gravel Heather Grey
S, XL, 2XL