Patagonia Fitz Roy Trout Responsibility Shirt 39166
Environmentally thoughtful produced t-shirt in a cotton blend for classic comfort and style. Made of knit recycled cotton and recycled polyester.
- Crew neckline has a double-stitched, ribbed band.
- Inner taping extends across back of neck and shoulder seams for comfort.
- Short sleeves.
- Patagonia logo printed onto left chest.
- Original Patagonia artwork screen-printed onto center back.
- Graphics made of PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- Regular fit.
- Tagless at back of neck.
- According to Patagonia, this tee is constructed with Fair Trade Certified sewing and is bluesign approved.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 3/4" wide taping at neckline.
- 26-1/2" tall center front.
- 29" tall center back.
- 4-5/8" long sleeve inseam.
- 19" tall side seams.
- 7/8" wide hem.
- 40" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
50% recycled cotton, 50% recycled polyester
Country of origin: Imported.
Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
Fitz Roy Trout Responsibility Shirt
191743113901 191743113918 191743113925 191743113932 191743113949
S, M, L, XL, 2XL