Patagonia P-6 Logo Long Sleeve Responsibili-Tee T-Shirt 39161
This shirt allows you to uphold your Responsibili-Tee to the environment as it is constructed from recycled materials, saves 63 gallons of water as compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt, and is made in a Certified Fair Trade facility, according to the manufacturer. Made from recycled cotton and polyester.
- Uses 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 pounds of cotton scraps in each shirt.
- Crew neck with fine ribbed band and an inner taped seam behind the neck for comfort.
- Taped inner shoulder seams.
- Patagonia logo on left chest.
- Long sleeves have wide, ribbed cuffs to keep in warmth.
- Screen printed, signature Patagonia mountain range on back.
- Inks used for screenprint are free of PVC and phthalates.
- Straight, double stitched hem.
- Tagless behind neck, with care tag at side seam.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 1" wide band at crewneck.
- 26-3/4" tall center front.
- 28-1/2" tall center back.
- 19-1/2" tall side seam.
- 21" long underarm Inseam.
- 2" wide cuffs.
- 1" wide hem.
- 46" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
50% recycled Cotton, 50% recycled Polyester|
Country of Origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
+Add to My Hearts+
View Size Chart
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $50 Order*
P-6 Logo Long Sleeve Responsibili-Tee T-Shirt
190696507034, 190696515374, 190696507065, 190696514841
White, Classic Navy, Gravel Heather