Patagonia Fitz Roy Horizons Responsibili-Tee 38440
A t-shirt that's an even more ambitious step towards conserving resources and making use of what has already been produced, from a company that is continually thinking and rethinking how to effect positive change for the environment. Made of recycled polyester and recycled cotton.
- Fabric is crafted from 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 pounds of cotton fabric scraps.
- This tee represents the conservation of 63 gallons of water compared to what it takes to produce a conventional cotton t-shirt.
- Two-ply ribbed crewneck with double-stitched edge to lie flat.
- Short sleeves.
- Taping covers seams across inner shoulders and back of neck.
- Logo text on left of chest and a P-6 inspired graphic on back are made with PVC and phthalate-free inks.
- According to Patagonia, Fair Trade certified sewn.
- Regular fit.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 7/8" wide band at neck.
- 29-1/2" tall center back.
- 26" tall center front.
- 18-1/4" long side seam.
- 4-3/4" long underarm sleeve Inseam.
- 7/8" wide hem.
- 44-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
50% recycled Polyester, 50% recycled Cotton
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron
+Add to My Wishlist+
View Size Chart
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $50 Order*
Fitz Roy Horizons Responsibili-Tee
191743435058, 191743436314, 191743437434, 191743437465, 191743443770, 191743436321, 191743435065, 191743435089, 191743436338, 191743443794, 191743437489, 191743442216, 191743442278, 191743437502, 191743443817, 191743436345, 191743435096, 191743435119, 191743436352, 191743443831, 191743437526, 191743442339
White, Peach Sherbet, Break Up Blue, Gravel Heather, Black
S, M, L, XL, 2XL