Patagonia Fitz Roy Horizons Responsibili-Tee 38440
A t-shirt that's an even more ambitious step towards conserving resources and making use of what has already been produced, from a company that is continually thinking and rethinking how to effect positive change for the environment. Made of recycled polyester and recycled cotton.
- Fabric is crafted from 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 pounds of cotton fabric scraps.
- This tee represents the conservation of 63 gallons of water compared to what it takes to produce a conventional cotton t-shirt.
- Two-ply ribbed crewneck with double-stitched edge to lie flat.
- Short sleeves.
- Taping covers seams across inner shoulders and back of neck.
- Logo text on left of chest and a P-6 inspired graphic on back are made with PVC and phthalate-free inks.
- According to Patagonia, Fair Trade certified sewn.
- Regular fit.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 7/8" wide band at neck.
- 29-1/2" tall center back.
- 26" tall center front.
- 18-1/4" long side seam.
- 4-3/4" long underarm sleeve Inseam.
- 7/8" wide hem.
- 44-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
50% recycled Polyester, 50% recycled Cotton
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron