Patagonia Hydro Cross 7 Inch Boxer Brief 32595
This specially designed performance boxer brief pulls double-duty as underwear and rash guard for better support and comfort under boardshorts. Made of nylon and elastane.
- Micromesh knit body increases ventilation for higher degree of breathability.
- Wicking finish increases rate of evaporation to expel moisture for shorter drying time after you've been in the water, and a consistently drier, cooler feel on land.
- Antimicrobial finish helps maintain freshness of fabric.
- 4-way stretch with extra elastane fits and moves like a second skin.
- Contour pouch keeps you in one place with plenty of room and support.
- Crotch gusset inseam creates a more structured, less bulky and baggy fit that stays close.
- Ergonomic side seams for better fit that helps keep leg from creeping up.
- Seamless rear.
- Exposed elastic waistband is sturdy, with a no-roll design and Patagonia stripes.
- Flat-lock seaming helps reduce chafing and discomfort.
- Stay-put leg hem doesn't constrict or ride up.
- Stealth reflective flying fish with trident logo on left leg above hem.
- According to Patagonia, Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Sewn-in tag.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 9-3/4" tall from top of waistband to bottom of front.
- 14-1/4" long side.
- 7-1/4" deep Inseam.
- 1-1/2" wide waistband.
- 3/4" wide hem.
- 14-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
79% Nylon, 21% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, cool iron if necessary