Patagonia Essential 6 Inch Boxer 32550
Basic for this brand is still way more advanced than just about any other: these boxers are designed with airflow-promoting performance with a comfort-improving body. Made of knit recycled nylon with elastane.
- Breathable knit with moisture-wicking properties helps you feel cool and dry.
- Functional fly-front.
- Crotch gusset inseam gives boxer a better overall fit that's still loose without being baggy and bulky.
- Curved side seam improves fit and your ability to move.
- Seamless rear.
- Soft exposed elastic Patagonia logo waistband has a sturdy no-roll design.
- Hems are turned up and double stitched.
- Flat-lock, no-chafe seams throughout.
- According to Patagonia, Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Sewn-in tag.
- Open fly.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 14-1/2" tall from top of waistband to bottom of front.
- 16" long side seam.
- 4-1/2" deep Inseam.
- 1-3/8" wide waistband.
- 3/4" wide hem.
- 24-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Large and may vary slightly by size.
89% recycled Nylon, 11% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash warm, do not bleach, tumble dry low, cool iron if necessary