Patagonia Sender 6 Inch Breathable Boxer Brief 32545
Unmatched breathability makes these boxer briefs a must for extended wear and intense physical activity. Made of knit recycled nylon with elastane.
- Micromesh ventilated body for optimal airflow.
- Moisture-wicking finish works to remove moisture so that you feel cool and dry.
- 4-way stretch moves with you and won't hold you back.
- Contour pouch gives you more room, keeps you centered, and provides support.
- Ergonomic side seams improve fit and reduce ride-up.
- Seamless rear.
- Exposed elastic waistband features Patagonia stripes, and is extra soft and sturdy so it won't roll over.
- Flat-lock seams deliver chafe-free comfort.
- Longer than average leg coverage.
- According to Patagonia, Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Sewn-in tag.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 10-3/4" tall from top of waistband to bottom of front.
- 13-1/4" long side seam.
- 5-1/4" deep Inseam.
- 1-3/8" wide waistband.
- 5/8" wide hem.
- 17-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Large and may vary slightly by size.
89% recycled Nylon, 11% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, cool iron if necessary