Patagonia Sender 6 Inch Breathable Boxer 32540
Fully breathable boxer with performance for utmost comfort and an expansive stretch design for active comfort. Made of knit recycled nylon with elastane.
- Micromesh knit body is ventilated for airflow.
- Moisture-wicking finish increases rate of evaporation to help you feel cool and dry.
- 4-way stretch allows movement in any direction so you won't be held back.
- Functional fly-front.
- Crotch gusset inseam gives boxer a more structured, less bulky and baggy fit.
- Ergonomic side seams allow you to move freely.
- Seamless rear.
- Extra soft, sturdy exposed elastic waistband has a no-roll design and Patagonia stripes.
- Flat-lock seams offer chafe-free comfort.
- Stay-put leg hem will not ride up or constrict.
- According to Patagonia, Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Sewn-in tag.
- Open fly.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 14-1/2" tall from top of waistband to bottom of front.
- 15-1/2" long side seam.
- 4-1/2" deep Inseam.
- 1-3/8" wide waistband.
- 3/4" wide hem.
- 25" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Large and may vary slightly by size.
89% recycled Nylon, 11% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, cool iron if necessary