Patagonia P-6 Big Label Uprisal Sweatpant 26052
In keeping with the brand's ethos, these sharp sweats are crafted from cotton scraps and recycled bottles for a smaller carbon footprint. Made of a knit blend of recycled cotton, recycled polyester, and elastane.
- Completely smooth outside, with a brushed inner surface for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Covered elastic waistband holds fit in place.
- Wide, flat-woven drawstring ties inside front of waist for easy fit adjustment.
- On-seam pockets have smooth knit interiors.
- Large Patagonia P-6 woven logo label on front left hip, and a smaller matching label on back of right hip.
- Closed bottom legs have encased elastic inside hems to help hold warmth in.
- According to Patagonia, Fair Trade certified sewn.
- Fabric care tags are sewn onto inner back of waist.
- Mid-weight knit with fleece inside helps you stay comfortable when the weather turns cool.
- Made using 95% less water and produces 48% less CO2 than the average sweatpant.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 13-3/4" high Front and Back Rise.
- 40" long side seam.
- 30" deep Inseam.
- 6-1/2" long pocket opening.
- 1-1/8" wide waistband.
- 1" wide hem.
- 10-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
48% recycled Cotton, 47% recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash warm, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron
$69.00 Free Shipping ($50+)
| ||Excludes Sale Price Items.|
Discount reflected in your shopping bag.
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $50 Order*
P-6 Big Label Uprisal Sweatpant
194187052720, 192964589421, 192964589469, 194187052775
Gravel Heather, Black
L, XL, 2XL