Patagonia Houdini Wind & Water Resistant Jacket 24141
If you're heading outdoors don't forget to take this wind- and water-resistant jacket with you. It was designed for trail runners but it's equally useful for climbers, mountain-bikers, walkers and even errand runners. Made of woven nylon.
- Featherweight fabric is easily packable - you can stuff it snugly inside the zippered chest pocket which has a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Made of 1.2-oz. 15-denier ripstop nylon that's durable, windproof and resists abrasion.
- Slim fit allows you to layer the jacket with other items.
- DWR (durable water repellent) repels light rain and snow.
- Hood adjusts easily with one hand and won't block your peripheral vision.
- Half-elastic cuffs and drawcord hem help keep out drafts and rain.
- Reflective logos on left chest and center-back of neck under the hood.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Center front is 27-1/4" tall with full-length zipper closure.
- Center back is 28-1/4" tall.
- Hood measures 18" tall from center front edge to back neck seam and adjusts with 1/8" wide drawcord.
- Underarm sleeve Inseams are 22-1/2" long.
- Half of sleeve cuff has 1/4" covered elastic.
- Front pocket has 5-1/2" zipper and is 4-1/4" wide and 7-1/2" tall.
- Hem is 3/8" wide in front and 1" wide in back with adjustable 1/8" wide drawcord.
- 41" hem circumference.
- Measurements are taken from a size Medium and may vary depending on size.
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash war, tumble dry medium. Medium iron if needed. Do NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
$99.00 Free Shipping ($50+)
View Size Chart
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $50 Order*
Houdini Wind & Water Resistant Jacket
191743329074, 888336829133, 191743328787, 191743328794, 888336829157
Big Sur Blue, Forge Grey, Black
M, L, XL