Pantherella Quaker Merino Wool Sock 59684
These striped socks from Pantherella pair up easily with a suit, slacks or jeans. The lively bands of color brighten and heighten whatever they are worn with. Made of Merino wool and nylon.
- Smooth-knit body for soft, even texture that lets the stripes stand out.
- Hand-linked comfort toe seam eliminates abrasive discomfort across toes.
- Fine-ribbed cuff at top of hose provides comfort and stay-up.
- Merino wool is super soft, non-itchy and has natural anti-odor properties.
- Wool blend is breathable and wicks moisture.
- Tipped toe and heel.
- One pair.
- Made in England.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 10" long footbed.
- 10" tall hose.
- 2" wide ribbed cuff.
- Hand-linked toes.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
70% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon
Country of origin: Imported.
Care: Machine wash warm on delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry. Do NOT dry clean, iron, bleach or tumble dry.
View Size Chart
Quaker Merino Wool Sock
884597503812 884597503850 884597503867 884597503935 884597503942
Navy, Black, Charcoal