Pantherella Quaker Merino Wool Sock 59684
These striped socks from Pantherella pair up easily with a suit, slacks or jeans. The lively bands of color brighten and heighten whatever they are worn with. Made of Merino wool and nylon.
- Smooth-knit body for soft, even texture that lets the stripes stand out.
- Hand-linked comfort toe seam eliminates abrasive discomfort across toes.
- Fine-ribbed cuff at top of hose provides comfort and stay-up.
- Merino wool is super soft, non-itchy and has natural anti-odor properties.
- Wool blend is breathable and wicks moisture.
- Tipped toe and heel.
- One pair.
- Made in England.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 10" long footbed.
- 10" tall hose.
- 2" wide ribbed cuff.
- Hand-linked toes.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
70% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon
Country of origin: Imported.
Care: Machine wash warm on delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry. Do NOT dry clean, iron, bleach or tumble dry.