Jockey Microfiber Stretch No Bunch Boxers - 2 Pack 9047
These microfiber boxers are designed around comfort, whether you're looking for a better fit, fabric that doesn't hold you back, or better airflow with drying and cooling you can rely on these! Made of a knit polyester and spandex.
- Each pack contains two no-bunch boxers - one print and one with a mesh panel set into back.
- Wicking finish pulls moisture out of fabric to quickly evaporate it so that you stay dry.
- 4-way stretch makes these boxers easier, and more comfortable, to wear.
- No-gap fly panel at front.
- Ergonomic side seams are curved for a better fit so they move with you.
- Crotch gusset inseam gives boxer a better overall fit with a more structured body.
- Center back seam makes boxer less baggy to prevent bunching, and gives you a more close, modern fit.
- Solid options have mesh back for higher degree of airflow.
- Sturdy, no-roll exposed elastic waistband has repeated Jockey logos.
- Open fly.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 14" tall from top of waistband to bottom of front.
- 15-3/4" long side.
- 5-3/8" deep Inseam.
- 1-1/2" wide waistband.
- 1" wide hem.
- 24-1/2" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
Print: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
Solid with Mesh:
Front body: 90% polyester, 10% spandex
Back body: 93% polyester, 7% spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash cold, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, remove promptly, tumble dry low, cool iron if necessary