Hurley Pendleton Yosemite Beachside 18 Inch Boardshort AJ9296
National Parks and Pendleton collaborated with Hurley to produce this capsule collection of board shorts with park's unique stripe pattern in a beach-ready sunwashed look. Made of woven polyester, cotton and spandex.
- Traditional non-stretch boardshort waistband.
- Laced closure at front of waist has multicolor drawcord.
- EZ fly stretch panel on inner fly-front for coverage.
- Contrast trim down side of leg seam.
- On-seam pockets have zip closures and mesh interiors.
- Right rear patch pocket has hook-and-loop closures on flap.
- Stretch key loop is attached to inside of rear pocket.
- Hurley logo patch and Yosemite National Park x Pendleton Woolen Mills patch sewn onto side of left leg.
- Shorter leg length allows for easier movrment.
- Open fly.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 13-1/2" high front and back Rise.
- 18-1/2" long side seam.
- 7-1/4" deep Inseam.
- 1-3/4" wide waistband.
- Side zipper opening is 7" long.
- Rear pocket is 6" by 6-1/4" with hook and loop flap closure.
- 3/4" wide hem.
- 22-3/4" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size 32 and may vary slightly by size.
60% Polyester, 36% Cotton, 4% Spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: hand wash cold, wash separately, do not bleach, line dry, cool iron, iron inside out, do not iron design, do not dry clean
View Size Chart