Calida 100% Nature Tencel Boxer 24361
Knit boxer with the softness of silk and environmentally friendly production that can be returned to the earth as compost. Made of knit 100% Tencel lyocell.
- Cradle to Cradle certified as produced from responsibly sustained forests, and is 100% compostable after use.
- Knit has breathable properties with antimicrobial elements so that it resists odors.
- Waistband is soft-backed elastic with a raised Calida logo pattern.
- Button fly-front has a single contrast button closure.
- Seamless sides.
- Center back seam reduces excess fabric for a modern fit.
- Two-ply straight leg hems.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Eco-friendly growing and production methods are pesticide free, better for your health and the environment..
- Fabric info tag at inner back.
- Open fly.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Elastic along waistband is 1-1/4" wide.
- 13" high back and front rise.
- Seamless sides are 13-3/4" long.
- Inseams are 4-1/2" long.
- 3/4" wide hem.
- 24" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
100% Tencel Lyocell
Country of origin: Imported
Care instructions: machine wash cold, gentle cycle, use color detergent, do not bleach or tumble dry, cool iron if necessary, dry clean safe
| ||Excludes Sale Price Items.|
Discount reflected in your shopping bag.
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $50 Order*
100% Nature Tencel Boxer
7613381123539, 7613381123522, 7613381123515, 7613381123546, 7613381123553
S, M, L, XL, 2XL