Big & Tall Sherpa Back Knit Hoodie
Pullover hoodie has a sherpa (faux shearling) interior and long sleeves to keep you cozy and warm in the colder seasons. Made of knit cotton and polyester.
- Single seam hood has ribbed knit lining for warmth.
- Hood adjusts with contrast, woven drawstring.
- Hoodie keeps your ears and head warm.
- Inner neck taping helps protects skin from seam.
- Long raglan sleeves have wide, 2-ply cuffs.
- Cuffs and hem are ribbed knit with white stripe at bottom.
- Fleecy, low profile sherpa backing adds a touch of coziness.
- Marlin is embroidered onto left chest.
- Kangaroo pouch can hold your phone.
- Fabric placket is sewn into inner top of back for added comfort.
- Interior tags give care/fabric content.
- Midweight knit is better suited for cooler temperatures.
- Pullover styling.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Hood seam is 25-1/2" long.
- Center front is 25-1/8" tall.
- Center back is 29" tall.
- Side seams are 17-3/4" long.
- Underarm sleeve s are 20-7/8" long.
- Cuffs are 2-1/2" wide.
- Pocket opening is 7-3/8" long.
- 2-5/8" wide hem.
- 50-3/4" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size 1XL and may vary slightly by size.
55% , 45%
Country of origin: Imported
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Use gentle cycle. Use non-chlorine when needed. Tumble dry on low. Iron on low, if needed.
|Universal Cup Size||48D12|
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Items shipped by HerRoom.com & HisRoom.com between November 15, 2022 and December 11, 2022, may be returned until January 25, 2023, for a full refund subject to our other return guidelines.
Easy 30-Day Returns
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We only accept new, odor-free merchandise with original tags.
HisRoom gets it; the weight and softness of your undergarments are important to you. Our handy ratios are here to help you quickly make a more informed buying decision.