Andra Group It's a Girl Thing Book GirlThg
More than 300 qualities, quirks, & quibbles that uniquely define women in this very clever book!
- Some things never change. One of those is the ability of women to confuse and confound men that can be as exasperating as they are endearing. Here are just a few book examples:
- Choosing the frog over the prince if he has money.
- Calling in sick at work in order to make a hair appointment.
- Simultaneously admiring and despising Britney Spears.
- Booking passage on her mother's frequent guilt trips.
- Author Tomima Edmark, designer of the Topsytail.
It's a Girl Thing Book