Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued May, 2012 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
Strike the right beach bum balance with these loose, comfortable, unique Tommy Bahama swim shorts that function as both shorts and a swimsuit thanks to its soft and lightweight 53% Cotton, 47% Polyester fabric blend.
- Built-in swim net mesh liner for comfort and support.
- Hybrid boardshort waistband with exterior drawcord ties.
- Functional fly with velcro closure.
- Elasticized sides on waistband for a perfect, comfortable fit.
- On-seam hip pockets at right and left.
- Cargo pocket at base of right leg with flap and velcro closure and pull tab with gromits at base to allow water to drain.
- Back pocket located on seat of short at right with flap and velcro closure and pull tab with gromits at base to allow water to drain.
- Key pocket attached to right front of swimsuit.
- Side vents on legs for easier mobility.
- Hang loop attached to interior of waistband on suit's left for easy drying.
- Red "Relax" vertical fabric tag sewn onto hem on left leg.
- Tag with size and fabric information located on interior.
- Open fly.
- Keep the sun out of your eyes and off your shoulders with the Tommy Bahama Pro Relaxer Cap TR789
, and the Tommy Bahama Emfielder Polo T20856
Try these keyword searches with similar features: