At HisRoom, we carry a vast and varied selection of men's swimwear. Men’s bathing suits are no longer just a pair of trunks. When it comes to bathing suits, men are wearing boardshorts, trunks, bikinis and thongs. Basically, there is now a swimsuit silhouette for every water sport.
When it comes to competitive swimming and triathlons, the name Speedo jumps to mind. Speedo briefs and slingshot bikini styles are form fitting to reduce drag. They have been the go-to brand for competitive water sports. However, Speedo has cast a wider net in recent years to include more styles. They now make volley short and boardshort styles in swimsuits that provide longer legs and better coverage. Speedo also is now offering trunk and short boardshort styles as well.
Tommy Hilfiger swimwear is more of an all American casual look. With their signature red, white and blue colors, Tommy Hilfiger swim suits includes boardshorts and trunks. Well made, and classic, Tommy Hilfiger swimwear is a great investment purchase. Tommy Bahama's design philosophy is perfect for swimwear, with splashy florals and handsome solid colors. Nautica and Sperry Top-Sider are also naturals for aquatic endeavours. Surf brands like Quiksilver and O'Neill provide a young-at-heart clientele with lots of hot beach looks. There's an abundance of new styles by Newport Blue, Mr.Swim and others. Under Armour has also diversified to include men's swimwear.
- The bathing suit trunk has been a classic since arriving in the Gidget movies. After seeing Moondoggie surfing in it, every guy thought he needed a trunk to be hip. Though the trunk went away for many years, it’s now back. Fueled by the trunk silhouette in men's underwear, the swimwear trunk has become a popular choice for men who want to show off their physique without pouring themselves into a slingshot or shotglass bikini. Cut straight across at the legs, the trunk bathing suit gives a very square shape which gives more coverage to the backside. The trunk is sexy swimwear while still leaving a little to the imagination. Brands like Speedo and Sauvage are the leaders in this bathing suit style.
- Also known as "surf shirts," these tops are gaining in popularity since they're sporty-looking as well as functional for serious surfing. They prevent friction between you and your surfboard and also provide UPF 50+ protection from the sun, which is perfect if you're going to be in the water for extended lengths of time. Many are styled with raglan sleeves (long or short) to keep seams off your shoulders and avoid chafing. HisRoom carries Quiksilver and Hurley rashguards for your surfing needs, or just for casual wear.
– The boardshort swimsuit for men is really a Bermuda short, but designed for the water. Usually baggy, the board short goes down to the knees or a little beyond, and are rarely lined. Boardshorts starred in the surfing world, but they have quickly have moved into activewear sports such as skating, windsurfing and kayaking. Durable, lightweight and comfortable, the hybrid boardshort can be worn all day long because it’s fast drying and can be worn in warm climates all day long.
– Though it's the name of a company who makes men's bathing suits, the word Speedo has also come to mean any tight-fitting minimalist men’s swimwear style. Speedos are both a serious competitive style for swimming, and a casual style more commonly seen worn on the beaches of Europe. It’s always preferable to see a man in good shape wearing a speedo, than one that’s not... a speedo bathing suit hides nothing.
- As with women’s bathing suits, men's swimwear is now being designed to accentuate men’s bodies to advantage.
Men's swimwear now includes sexy swimwear like thong swimwear and slingshot bikinis. There is now a lot of designer swimwear for men on
the market such at Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. And, if you want to look good, even if your physique isn’t the greatest, there's the popular boardshort, which hides a lot of figure flaws. So, show off what you want to show off in your bathing suit.
HisRoom can help you find the style that’s right for you. Shop for men's swimwear and men's underwear
at HisRoom and qualify for