Please Note: All items with prices ending in $.99 or
marked as close-out are non-returnable/non-exchangeable.
Our Easy Return Policy
We hope you enjoy your purchase; however, we understand that sometimes there may be a need to return/exchange an item.
That’s why we offer our easy 30-day* 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Please follow the simple steps below to return or exchange your item. You may return unworn, unwashed merchandise in its
original condition with all tags attached. Items must be in new condition (free of odor, cosmetics, markings etc.)
We know that underwear is personal. We therefore take extra care to inspect and test all returned items to insure they
are in new and pristine condition before returning anything to our inventory.
Credits or charges due will be issued to the original credit card used for the purchase. Upon receipt, our goal is to process your request within 2 business days.
How to Return Goods
Please follow the easy instructions on the return form included with your order.
Returns must be received within 30 days of the shipment date (15 days if a Bridal item — please see below)
along with the enclosed return form. Address your package to:
8941 Empress Row
Dallas, Texas 75247
Important Notes About Returning Undergarments
- Please make sure all tags and packaging are intact, and that items are packaged to protect their shape.
- We're sure you expect the items you buy from HisRoom to be in brand-new condition. That's why we request that, if you're unsure about your purchase, you try your new underwear on only over your own clean underwear. All returned underwear and other items with a crotch are closely examined and tested: we never put previously worn items back into our inventory. If an item doesn't pass our inspection, we cannot accept it as a return.
- We suggest you do not wear cologne or deodorant when trying on your purchase. These can leave marks or scents, which may make the item non-returnable.
- We are committed to selling only brand-new, pristine items. So, for the peace of mind and health of all our customers, we reserve the right to refuse returns on items that may not meet hygiene and health regulations.
Our Simple Exchange Policy
We gladly pay for the re-shipping cost of exchanged merchandise (one exchange per order, please).
Exchange by phone - Call us at 800-558-6779. We’ll send in-stock items right away and credit your return once it is received and processed (please allow 3-4 weeks)
Exchange by Priority Mail - Simply list the new items you'd like in exchange on the return form and include the form in your return package (We strongly suggest Certified or Insured mail).
Errors or Damaged Merchandise
In the unlikely event you receive damaged or incorrect items, simply contact our customer service department and request a pre-paid label. Upon receipt of the label, return the item(s) along with a note of explanation. Our mistake will cost you nothing.
- Late Returns/Exchanges - If more than 30 days have passed since your package shipped and you would like to exchange/refund any of your items, we reserve the right to accept or refuse them. If accepted, a $10 or 20% re-stocking fee (whichever is greater) will be deducted from your refund.
- Final Sale Items - Items ending in a sale price of $.99 are FINAL sale items. These items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
* Return Policy for Bridal Items
Bridal items must be returned within 15 days from the shipping date. We have found that brides are often not certain about their size and will order several sizes of the same garment. This puts great demands on styles for which there may be limited stock. It is for this reason that we enforce our re-stocking fee rigorously for late returns on Bridal items. Returns received after 15 days will be subject to a $10.00 or 20% re-stocking fee (whichever is greater), if accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact us.