Reebok Ergo Flex Cut Socks AKR310
These moisture-wicking performance socks are low-cut and feature terry cushioning at the soles. Made of nylon/Sorbtek polyester/spandex.
- Low profile looks great.
- Toes are contoured individually for left and right feet.
- Ventilated mesh panels at top front.
- Hand-linked toe seams for comfort.
- Spandex at toes helps retain shape.
- Sorbtek polyester wicks moisture away.
- Soles are cushioned with soft terry.
- Antimicrobial yarns discourage odor formation.
- One pair.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
• Sizing Chart
• General Sizing Information: What's My Size?
The Reebok Ergo Flex Cut Socks AKR310 give you all the best of great performance features: moisture-wicking, contoured left and right toes, hand-linked toe seams, cushioning and antibacterial yarns.
Reebok's Ergo Flex Cut Socks are made of nylon, Sorbtek polyester and spandex.
Ergo Flex Cut Socks Customer Reviews
Submit your own review
No reviews have been submitted for the Ergo Flex Cut Socks - be the first!