2. Save the tape measure file
Use Acrobat Reader to open, view, and print the saved file.
3. Cut out and assemble the tape, and you're ready to measure!
Some suggestions if you're having trouble getting the tape measure to print properly:
1. Check your margins. The top, bottom, left and right margins each can be set to no more than 0.25 inches.
2. Check your printer settings. If you have options like Shrink to Fit or Fit to Page enabled, your inches may be something less than the real article. Make sure all shrinkage and magnification options are turned off, and the printer prints the page as it receives it, without re-sizing.
Welcome to HerRoom! I'm Tomima Edmark, and back in 1998, I founded HerRoom.com to give women a way to effortlessly purchase lingerie online. Today HerRoom offers not just bras, panties, thongs, and sexy lingerie but also swimwear, sleepwear, shapewear and hosiery and much more. With more than 200 name brands - from La Perla to Playtex, as well as Wacoal, Spanx and Vanity Fair... just to name a few - we have it all. We strive to be the best at low prices, great sales and free shipping! I also believe in providing you with as much information as possible about each lingerie item. My team works hard to carefully vet each product, write a unique description and photograph it from several different angles. At the bottom of every product page, you'll see a tabbed menu with even more product information, including Customer Reviews. I invite you to see why HerRoom is fast becoming the preferred source for lingerie.
* Always free standard US shipping on orders over $70