Falke Sensitive Berlin Sock 14416
The unique design of these dress socks from Falke takes a variety of factors into account to ensure the highest levels of comfort and function. Made of a 60% Merino Wool, 23% Cotton, 15% Polyamide, 2% Elastane fabric blend for softness and hold.
- Each sock is designed specifically for wear on either the left or right foot for optimal comfort and wear. Marked "L" or "R" on toe of sock to eliminate confusion.
- Knit with a variegated tonal weave.
- Naturally moisture-wicking fabric.
- Designed with a combed cotton interior with temperature regulating merino wool exterior.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Hand-linked toe seam for reduced friction and improved comfort.
- Falke logo and collection name with European sizing text knit into insole of both socks.
- Please see Size Chart for specific sizing information.
HisRoom Fitter's Comments:
• Sizing Chart
• General Sizing Information: What's My Size?
This Falke Sensitive Berlin Sock is part of the Falke Sensitive
The Falke Sensitive Berlin Sock 14416 has a unique design that takes a variety of factors into account to ensure the highest levels of comfort and function. Falke's Sensitive Berlin Sock 14416 is made of a 60% Merino Wool, 23% Cotton, 15% Polyamide, 2% Elastane fabric blend for exceptional softness and hold.
Sensitive Berlin Sock Customer Reviews
Submit your own review
No reviews have been submitted for the Sensitive Berlin Sock - be the first!